Chapters of Stafford is a independent bookshop located one mile north of Stafford town centre. It started life in Stafford’s indoor market before relocating to Albert Terrace in July 2017.
After finishing work I decided that the time was right to start my own bookshop. The vision is clear: I want to create a friendly bookshop with a community spirit. An all inclusive shop where browsers are welcome. I try to stock books away from the mainstream, where you will find that title that brings delight – books that can be treasured.
- Order books, usually for next day delivery;
- hold those books ready for you to collect at your convenience;
- or post them anywhere you would like – worldwide;
- search for out-of-print titles;
- arrange print-on-demand for most titles;
- Order the latest and back title DVDs and CDs;
- help you raise funds for your charity and/or school – just ask me about book fairs;
- help you negotiate discounts for library stocks or large quantities;
- sell and accept National Book Tokens;
- arrange bulk ordering of National Book Tokens –
- and have those book tokens personalised with your own school or business logo;
- accept all major credit and debit cards;
- Everyday Club: a reservation deposit secures any item;
- if your needs aren’t listed please ask, I love to chat.
There is an ever increasing range of gifts and stationery with more on its way. New stock arrives weekly. Come in for a cup of tea or coffee and good old browse.
For book orders contact Sheila
To subscribe to our monthly newsletter complete the form below
A Reader lives a thousand lives before he dies…The man who never reads lives only one. George R.R. Martin